Ferring Pharmaceuticals values innovation; they know that with the right resources and partnerships we can advance the field of reproductive medicine and fuel additional research. Ferring Pharmaceuticals has supported and continues to support philanthropic investments in the ASRM Research Institute.
In 2020, Ferring Pharmaceuticals partnered with the Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI) and the ASRM Research Institute to establish the REI Fellow’s Young Investigator Research Award. The purpose of this grant award is to support REI fellow-specific research in reproductive medicine.
- Who is Ferring:
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical company committed to helping people around the world build families and live better lives.
- How does Ferring’s vision and commitment to research align with the ASRM Research Institute?
- For 70 years, Ferring has been developing treatments for mothers and babies and has a portfolio covering treatments from conception to birth. Ferring has a robust clinical pipeline investigating numerous compounds at various stages of development.
- What does Ferring value most from its partnership with ASRM?
- At Ferring, we believe in everyone’s right to a family. Ferring is determined to raise awareness and dispel stigmas through programs that increase patient access to care and ease the way forward.
- Like ASRM, Ferring is committed to closing the inequality gap in reproductive medicine. Ferring is funding research grants to better understand and, ultimately, drive solutions to tackle racial disparities in Reproductive Medicine and Maternal Health.